Skilled engineering staff and cutting-edge technical resources at its East Midlands Airport HQ enables RVL-Airtech to provide dedicated maintenance support.
- 30,000 sq ft of hangar space can comfortably accommodate aircraft requiring line maintenance, base maintenance, modifications or ‘aircraft on ground’ events
- Workforce available seven days week
- Training and authorisation to the highest European regulatory standards
- EASA Part-145 approved with multiple category approvals
In addition to our maintenance operation, we also provide support to third parties and run a ‘whole package’ package which includes:
- An AOC service for aircraft commercialisation
- Part M Continuing Airworthiness
- Training Approvals
- In-house Operations support
The above offering an all-encompassing suite of services designed to take away the stress of operating an aircraft for private owners.